Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thrifty Things Friday #155 ~Easy & Quick Fudge Recipe

Hi everyone!

Welcome to the Thrifty Things Friday Linky Party!

Today I am sharing a super quick and beyond easy Fudge Recipe!

TTF CoHost 1

Linda and I are happy you are here and sharing with all of us!

5 minutes & 3 Ingredients Fudge Recipe

Pin It
When I said quick, I mean 5 minute quick! And easy, I mean super easy!

So don’t blink otherwise you will mess the whole recipe!!

What you need:

3 cups of chocolate chips

1 14oz can of sweeten condensed milk

1 Tablespoon of vanilla extract

In a microwave safe bowl dump the chocolate chips and sweeten milk. Pop in the microwave for 2-3 minutes (depending on your microwave).

When you take it out of the microwave and it looks like the chocolate chips aren’t completely melted, they will be when you stir them. Add the tablespoon of vanilla and mix until all is smooth.

Pour into a 8x8 dish that is buttered. Pop in the fridge until it sets.

That’s it! And it is so yummy!

Quick & Easy Fudge Recipe

If you are not following TTG, I would love to invite you to do so via many different social networks! As you can see on my sidebar, I still have GFC. Also I can be followed via:

Bloglovin

The Thrifty Groove Facebook

Pinterest

Twitter

Google+

Hometalk

On with the party!

12 comments:

  1. Diane,
    Thanks so much for the [arty and thanks for the comment on my post on Why I Returned to Blogging!! It is because of people like you that i have chose to continue...

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party. I shared 2 links, hope that's ok...one is my most recent post, but I thought the other might fit very well here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the party! I linked 2 posts, hope that's okay. One's my most recent, but the other I thought would fit very well here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting sweet lady. Hope you've been having a lovely week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinned the fudge recipe! On of Mr. B's favorite and 3 ingredients and 5 minutes speaks my language Diann :-) Thanks for the party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great recipe, thanks for sharing. Happy Spring..........Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a five minute fudge recipe but this one is even easier. Thanks for sharing and hosting. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting Thrifty Things Friday, that fudge sure looks tasty.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my taste buds are in chocolate overload! How yummy and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Diann....I got condensed milk and chocolate chips today to make that fudge for a birthday gift for someone. Thanks! That was a cool recipe and so easy. Thanks! Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Diann :)