Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thrifty Things Friday #87

Hi everyone!

happythumb

I hope you all have had a wonderful week! It has been a busy one around here but, that isn’t any different from normal.

We have been so blessed in meeting and becoming friends with so many people through Farmer’s Markets. I showed you all the wonderful burlap we received from one of our FM friends. Well, today I am showing you a couple of other treasures that were given to us from another FM friend.

IMG_4865

Wine crates! Don’t you love wine crates to decorate with or to use in organizing?

IMG_4866

This one is going to be decked out for Christmas soon.

IMG_4867

And this one is already full of different ribbons. I love using these to store items in. They stack so nicely and things don’t get crushed. And, well…they are FREE! I really love that!

I’m excited to see what fun thriftiness you have to share this week!

12 comments:

  1. Diann, I've never had a wine crate! Yours certainly are cool. Looking forward to seeing how you use them. Thanks for hosting! Woohoo, I'm joining in early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays to you too. Thank you for hosting. Love those wooden crate/boxes, so very useful as well as nice to look at.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wine crates are so versatile! You are one lucky lady to be gifted such a lovely one!!! Thanks for hosting the party for us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting Diann...happy to have something to share.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Holidays to you Diann. Thank you for hosting. Have a great week.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great wine crate you have..I can just see it decorated by you! Thank you for hosting yet, another terrific party sweet lady. Happy holidays.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting once again.
    I love to click into all the links to
    see everyone's decorations...
    Happy Holidays
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use wine crates in my living room to store DVD, my bedroom for VCR tapes and craft room for various things. I also took 4 and painted them, put casters on them and made a train toy box for my grandson when he was born. He is almost 10 and still uses it. I have some ideas on my pinterest account too for crates.

    Denise in FL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love wine crates and these are really nice one's. So many fun and thrifty things can be done with them. Thanks for hosting each week! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an attractive storage container! You could even hinge it and make a wall cabinet, or wine display, or ..... I'll just wait and see what you do!
    Hugs and happy holidays,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where do I get free wine crates?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Diann :)