Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thrifty Things Friday #83

Hi everyone!

happythumb

Well, I didn’t do any thrifting this week. However, Troy went to the parents meeting at the princess’s school. And what does that have to do with anything? Let me show you.

IMG_4714

He won this cute basket of Fall goodies. They do a raffle at each parents meeting in hopes of getting more parents involved. It was Troy’s turn to attend this month and he won.

IMG_4715

Just some cute Fall items.

IMG_4716

A flameless candle and Fall floral ring.

IMG_4717

Cute pumpkin towel.

IMG_4718

A pretty Fall candle holder and candle.

IMG_4719

And a nice Fall coffee mug.

It was a fun little surprise when he brought it home. I love a good free surprise!

This weekend I will be posting another giveaway so, stop back by!

So, how was your week? Let’s see some fun thriftiness!

11 comments:

  1. That was a wonderful basket to win! I covet the fall mug!! Thanks for hosting the party! I love being thrifty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diann: Thank you so much for hosting the party today, and how nice that you all won a pretty gift basket for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the lovely gift basket, how wonderful! Thank you for hosting yet, another great party at, Thrifty Things Friday. Enjoy your weekend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great basket to win! I am linking up, thank you for hosting!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on winning such cute goodies! Thanks for hosting Diann; now I am off to visit some links!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful basket of goodies, I am all linked up, and following!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is a wonderful gift to win! It must be basket week...my post is about sewing baskets and I see another pic in the link party of a basket too :)

    Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for hostessing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neat prize! I love the basket too. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun that he won! What a nice gesture to have a prize for the parents. thanks for hosting, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Diann :)