Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thrifty Things Friday #81

Hi everyone!

happythumb

Can you believe that Halloween is less than two weeks away? We don’t have a ton of Halloween decorations up. I have been putting out a little here and there but, nothing crazy.

When I was at my favorite thrift store I noticed these two light up pumpkins in a window display.

IMG_4573

I thought they were fun and silly. They are both about 12 inches tall. And yes that one in the background is supposed to be leaning like that. LOL

IMG_4569

The princess was so excited when she came home from Grandma “sleepover night” to discover them all lit up.

IMG_4571

They were priced at $1.99 each which I thought was a great price since I have seen these at the stores for a whole lot more. But, they also took an additional 25% off making them $1.49 each.

Now I am excited to see what thriftiness you have been up to this past week!

19 comments:

  1. The princess will be so excited to see those pumpkins. Great price!!! Thanks for hosting the party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? $1.49 for light up pumpkins? You are truly the queen of thrift Diann! Have a great rest of the week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for hosting have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your light up pumpkins. I have one that my Mom is giving me to take home for Tiger next year!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great price for the lighted pumpkin Diann.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the light up pumpkins and what a great price. Thrift stores are my favorite place to shop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable shape Jack'o'Lantern! Thank you for hosting yet, another great party at, Thrifty Things Friday. Big hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  8. AH I can just imagine your little girls' delight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Diann: Thank you for hosting the party today. What wonderful light-up pumpkins--I love the expressions on their faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! you sure get some really great deals at your thrift store. I am going to have to drive down there some day real soon. I would be excited if I saw those in my window. I enjoy Halloween decorations because the kids get such a kick out of it and because the weather is still warm enough for me to decorate outside.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great price on the pumpkins, Diann! Great find!! Thanks so much for hosting. Glad to link up!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is fantastic deal on those lighted pumpkins!! I can see why your princess was happy when she saw them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great deal on the pumpkins Diann. Love the unusual shapes!
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great finds! Thanks for hosting Diann!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am sure the price was worth it to make the Princess happy! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those unique jack-0-lanterns!! Very affordable, too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great buy on those Jack-O-Lanterns!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think your thrifty pumpkins are adorable and I think they will make someone very happy! Thanks for hosting.

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the pumpkins! That's a crazy good price for them and the fact they light up -AWESOME!!! Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Diann :)