Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thrifty Things Friday #31


Hi everyone!

I didn’t do a lot of Halloween decorating this year. However, I thought I would show you my shelf in the dining room.

Autumn 2011 229 Autumn 2011 249

Autumn 2011 230The pumpkin gourd is real. The two ceramic candy dish pumpkins came from the dollar store. The black bat in the background was from a yard sale this past summer for .25 cents.

Autumn 2011 238Autumn 2011 240This funky gourd is real too. It looks like some creepy alien creature. Sparkly spiders also from the dollar store.

Autumn 2011 241I had fun making glue gun spider webs for the candle.

 Autumn 2011 220   Just put some glue on something (I just used a piece of cardboard the package of spiders came in).

Autumn 2011 221Autumn 2011 223Autumn 2011 224Autumn 2011 225Just have fun and web it up

Check out these fun posts from last week’s party!

Marigene at In the Middle of Nowhere shared this cute Halloween tablescape! How fun!

025Walnut and Vine showed us some fun thrifty Fall decorations! 

008And ANTIQUECHASE shared the old bread board she embellished!

IMG_9793Awesome inspiration ladies! Please feel free to take the “I was featured” button below for your blog!

happythumb_thumb[1]

And I have this fun giveaway going on right now…..

STM_Email_Header_640Click the above picture to enter!

I can’t wait to see what you all have to share this week!

22 comments:

  1. Diann, what great Halloween decorations! So much eye candy!! I love it all!! So festive!! And what great features you've showcased! Thanks so much for hosting this great party each week! I look forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. diann, you have done an awesome job!!every week i look forward to coming over to your place!
    i am a newbie blogger, and you are a great mentor.
    blessings,
    rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diann~
    Thank you very much for featuring my bread board project. I have linked back to your blog under "featured here"... thanks again for hosting and all you do! Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting the party! Just joined your blog and you have wonderful things! Have a fantabulous day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!!! I'll bet the princess loves your Halloween decor!
    Hugs, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. AS always...you have found some GREAT stuff!!! I was thinking about you the other day when I was in a Christmas Tree Shop:) Thanks for hosting. Oh I almost forgot to tell ya...my Sam's card came and I plan on getting some wedding pics printed with it.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not big on Halloween, but I do like your spider webs!
    Thanks for hosting!
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That pumpkin gourd is fascinating. I've never seen one. I also like your spider webs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Halloween decorations! Great features, too! Thanks for hosting...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great finds! That shelf looks very pretty, Diann.
    Thank you for hosting!
    Blessings, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Princess must be thrilled with such fun and adorable Halloween her no less amazing granny did! I love the shelf, it's great! The spider webbs and the gourd is terrific. Have a wonderful weekend and thank you for hosting.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't it amazing the many varieties of pumpkins and gourds available. I love that there seem to be new colors every year.
    Your decorations are spookily wonderful, not just in arrangement of objects but with your added touches.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the layering of so many items that you did, yet it all totally works and jives so well. fabulous shelf display!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for the show & tell halloween stuff

    I don't have much out for halloween but love to fill my shelves with stuff LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute.. love those apothecary jars of candy corn. Suddenly I feel need to buy candy corn :)
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Halloween decor is quite unique!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute decorations! Love the spider webs! Thanks for hosting...hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for hosting! I'd love for you or your readers to join us at Cap Creations every Friday for a thrift theme link up!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You did some great Halloween decorating, a cute shelf's worth. More than that can almost be too much. I just couldn't get into it this year. I have a Lenox bisque tower of toppling pumpkins that I took out of the box, dusted, and set on the dining room table, put a few pumpkins with a couple of pots of mums on my front porch and called it done.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Delicious finds, can't wait to see what's coming up next!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Who knew hot glue could be so much fun! Thanks for the ideas and for hosting the party!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Diann :)