Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Seashore Table


Hi everyone!

I thought it was high tide er..time that I did a seashore tablescape. Everything on this table was bought new but, on clearance except the napkins, Coffee cups and teapot. They were all 2nd hand thrift finds There are just so many fun items of this theme for your table. Most of the things here are from the Christmas Tree Shops and the rest from TJ Maxx.

Beach Table8-11 008As you an see, the sun was not cooperating with me!

Beach Table8-11 009A “D”  and…..

Beach Table8-11 019A “T”

These are fun plaster letters with sea glass and shells embedded in them. They were clearanced for .50 cents each at CTS.

Beach Table8-11 018Beach Table8-11 040I started with a quilted stripe table runner (a gift from TJ Maxx folks) and then used a round woven white placemat (CTS $1.00). Then the shimmery green scalloped chargers (CTS .89 cents). The round orbs with glass and shells were also from CTS for .50 cents).

Beach Table8-11 030  I love the cool colors in these plates. They too were from CTS for .50 cents each.

Beach Table8-11 004Beach Table8-11 001

The blue seashell votive holder and the orb with the shells and sand were both clearanced for .70 cents at TJ Maxx.

Beach Table8-11 003 This bottle with rope and shells was on clearance at CTS for .47 cents (the bottom is missing).

Beach Table8-11 006Beach Table8-11 015Beach Table8-11 022The matching platter was .50 cents (CTS). The two large white seashells are salt and pepper shakers (CTS $1.00). The bird was clearance (some breakage on it) for .29 cents at CTS. The shells and glass I had.

Beach Table8-11 005Beach Table8-11 011Beach Table8-11 032The blue tumbler I got on clearance a year ago at CTS and the aqua glasses were from a Dollar Tree.

Beach Table8-11 012-tileHow cute are these initial flip flop coasters! From CTS.

Beach Table8-11 017Beach Table8-11 021I bought a set of 4 of these seashell napkin rings from TJ Maxx clearanced for $1.00.

Beach Table8-11 026Beach Table8-11 029Beach Table8-11 025Blue lanterns and blue glass seashell bottles from CTS for under a $1.00. 

Beach Table8-11 031I bought the white salad plates at TJ Maxx last year for $1.00.

Beach Table8-11 037Beach Table8-11 038

Beach Table8-11 041

Beach Table8-11 034Beach Table8-11 039Beach Table8-11 027Well, that as my fun clearanced seashore table.  I hope you enjoyed your visit!

Don’t forget to enter my Yoplait “Pink Lids” Prize Package Giveaway!

yoplait_prizepack   Just click the picture!

Remember, this Saturday is this month’s Thrifty Tablescape Party! I hope you join the fun. It’s all about inexpensive thrifty tablescapes!

TT Aug 006 (you can click the picture to check out our last TT party!)

And of course Thrifty Things Friday will be up Thursday! 

happythumb

 

I’m joining:

Seasonal Sunday

Amaze Me Monday

Masterpiece Monday

Blue Monday

Table Top Tuesday

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

Open House Thursday

Tablescape Thursday

33 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous the sea colors in aqua is so fresh and inviting, each and every beautiful element you've used to stage this fabulous table is awesome. I specially love the teapot, the napkin rings, the shells all over, everything is great!! Have a nice and safe weekend. FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shades of blue...love the shell centerpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything in this post. How do you find such wonderful things? I love the plaster letters and the flip flop coasters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diann...

    Ohhh, Girlfriend...your "Seashore" tablescape is absolutely perfect...sooo gorgeous! I don't know how you do it, my friend...you always find the best things at such bargain prices! BRAVO!!! Oh my goodness, I don't even know where to begin...I just love it all! Love your beautiful place settings...sooo pretty! The seashore plates done up in the various blues and greens are lovely! Ohh my gosh...and the little flip-flop coasters are just the cutest thing that I've ever seen! I sure wished that we had Christmas Tree stores in Colorado. I also love the orbs...the seashell orb...and the sea glass orb! I'm thinking that I might be able to copy-kat the one with sea glass. Just using a styrofoam ball? Anyway, I really do love your beautiful table! Hope that you and Troy had a lovely time dining!!! Ohhh yes...and the plaster initials are like the icing on the cake! Cute...cute...CUTE!!! Thanks for sharing your pretty table with us today, my friend!

    I hope that my note is finding you and your sweet family all doing well! It has been so busy at my place this summer. I'm afraid that my visiting and blog have suffered. Hope to get back into the routine of things soon!

    Love ya,
    Chari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great seaside table, Diann! Love all those wonderful bargains. I haven't done a beach/ sea table yet, and I live in a beach community! Guess I better hurry. But it is still summer till late Sept.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diann this table is adorable! I love the Letters on each plate and the orbs just add that special touch. Gosh I wish there was a CTS near me or maybe I don't LOL!! I would be there all the time. I really enjoyed seeing this table. hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diann I love the pretty table you set! So calming and yet so much fun! You are a supreme table scaper! Have a good weekend! Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diane your table scape is beautiful! I love all the aqua green!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty table, Diann! You do have a LOT of BEAUTIFUL dishes! Your thrifting abilities are unparallelled when it comes to dishes. Rett at the Gazebo House is going to have a party where people who have the same china both do a tablescape and show both....perhaps you and I could participate with our Blue Garland china...give it some thought.
    Hugs, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your seaside tablescape. Such wonderful goodies you found on sale! I love shells ... they always make me smile and think of good times!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it, love it!! You amaze me at the incredible finds you come up with. Beautiful colors and love the initials too.

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your beautiful summery, beachy table! Those little flip flop coasters are sooooo cute!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty and I love the seashells. I have them in my lighthouse bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful settings! I love your seashore tablescape, from the cool color of those plates to the cute flip flop costers, and everything in between. You are an amazing treasure hunter!

    Have a lovely day!
    Hugs ~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty. The ocean is so beautiful.. your table is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah...nothing like seeing how a fellow Christmas Tree shopper displays her wares. Great store and great table. You sure did hit the bargains. Thanks for being a part of Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  17. What pretty colours for your Seascape table so reminiscent of the sea :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing your blues. I especially like those darling flip-flops coasters.

    Happy Blue Monday, Diann.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning! I could get lost all day int those shades of blue
    *hugs*deb

    ReplyDelete
  20. Waaahhhh!!!! Loved those prices at CTS so followed your link...they don't have any in California...waaahhhh!
    I'll just enjoy your scores ;)
    LOL
    *hugs*deb

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, what an absolutely adorable & creative table. When's din-din?
    :) CAS

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very beautiful image, picture, Diane.
    Could you visit my blog?
    I love to be your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow Diann! Love this table. Our TJMaxx does not have prices like this at any time....I think it's just cause it's Cincinnati 8(

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a nice table
    scape. The blues are beautiful.
    Some wonderful bargains.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous blue and fantastic beachy theme! Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. When I see a pretty coastal tablescape like this, it just looks cool, it is so hot here that anyting cool just grabs my eye. Your table is stunning. I love all of your dishes and your linens are wonderful also. You have some of the neatest accessories and you've put them together beautifully. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  27. so many cute things, but those prices!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a festive tablescape! I wish I could set a table this beautiful. Those flip-flop coasters are adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the blue and green! So calm and fresh! Just beautiful! Found you via Coastal Charm. Pop on over for a visit when you get a moment. Tootles, Kathryn
    http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2011/08/goodwill-artwork.html

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a beautiful setting! I love the glass orbs.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Those sea glass orbs are super!!! They look perfect on your high tide table! And actually, I think the sun casting shadows looks pretty cool in your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  32. My favorite thing...and it was hard to pick...is the way you use the letters. Brilliant. So glad you came to the Open House party!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Diann :)