Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Oops, someone spilled something on my tablecloth!



Before I pulled the tablecloth off the table from Christmas dinner, I checked for spills. I, of course, found some. to make life way easier, which by the way is extremely thrifty, I have found the best way to deal with this is to hit with stain remover while it is still on the table. Ever try to find the small little stains on a large cloth after it is off the object it was on? Not fun.




So, when you find the stain, grab a dishcloth, your kitchen scrubbing toothbrush and whatever stain remover you like.



Place the cloth under the dirty spot on the tablecloth.



Now just spritz and scrub gently with your cleaning toothbrush and it is now already to go into the wash.



I am linking up to:

Tackle it Tuesday at 5 Minutes for Mom

Tightwad Tuesday at Being Frugal



Subscribe to The Thrifty Groove by Email

2 comments:

  1. You are so clever! Yes I hate trying to find a stain I know is there after taking a cloth off the table...thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Diann :)