Sunday, November 1, 2009

Blue Mosaic Monday

Hi Everyone. This post is linked to two wonderful blogs. First up is Mary at Little Red House for:

Mosaic Monday


Next up is Sally at Smiling Sally for:

Blue Monday


When you get a chance, please pop over to both of these great blogs and say hi!

Well, now that Halloween is over, I thought I would get a jump start on Christmas! The way I see it, I know Santa is very busy these days. And yes, I could just email him my Christmas Wish List. but, can you imagine how many emails he must get? I know that my email will just be sitting in his inbox with a gazillion other email. And what if he thinks it is just SPAM! No, that just won't do.

Lucky for me I have an "in" with the Mrs. Yup, that's right, the one and only Mrs. Santa Claus is a follower of The Thrifty Groove. Honest! Check it out for yourself. She did have to change her name a little due to trying to keep a low profile in the world of blogging. But you should be able to pick her out.

What? It surprises you that Mrs. Claus is a follower of The Thrifty Groove? Are you kidding? That woman has thousands of mouths to feed. Elves do not live on candy canes alone ya know! Talk about a major couponer! The Mrs. is no slacker in thrifting either!

So, I figured that since she reads this blog I might as well post some of my "Wish List" here.

I was at TJMaxx the other day and saw this end cap with beautiful Blue dishes and I happened to have my camera in my purse (like all good bloggers. LOL) and started snapping shots left and right. Here they are:






Subscribe to The Thrifty Groove by Email

22 comments:

  1. Ah-h-h-h such beautiful dishes...I've go to get over to the nearest TJ Maxx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diann, here's hoping Mrs. Claus takes the message to Santa and lets him know that you are in love with those blue dishes. I can see why. They are very neat! Great mosaic.

    Happy Blue Monday...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful blue dishes. I don't remember my TJ Maxx looking like that! Mine looks like a giant junk store...
    Happy Blue Monday!

    ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, you have such a nice collection!

    Thank you for commenting on my entry! See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diann, since you're so tight with the Mrs., would you please duplicate your list and tell her it's my wish list too? Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen the solid blue ones but have not seen the toile. I love them, I need to go to TJ Maxx cause I need more blue plates, lol. Hope Mr. Claus is listening!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are beautiful dishes....I'm thinking Mrs. Claus will figure out a way to get Santa to put a priority on your wish list :-)
    Have a great week.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful dishes. I'm sure Mr Claus is listening, though don't forget to get him your list.
    cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are nice to have, good thing you have your camera with you!

    Check out the Senior and Junior in our clan..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Diann,
    Your mosaics are lovely. That blue china is gorgeous! Love the blue toile! Happy BM.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  11. What wonderful blues you captured for your collage. The china is gorgeous! Wouldn't it be lovely to have it all :-). Have a wonderful Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have a very nice collection. They are all fabulous, and you are aslo so creative in puting them in collage. Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow they are pretty collection of blue I love blue....Happy blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I thought you weren't suppose to wish till your Thanksgiving was over LOL. We celebrated ours in Canada on Oct. 12th.
    Lucky you to have a reader that is sooooo special.
    Glad you enjoyed SISTER LORIETTA Diann. I can't wait to see her again.
    Happy Blue Monday
    Love Claudie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are lovley dishes. i love the color blue. Your mosaic is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are beautiful blue dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great blues - TJ Max has some neat things - haven't been there in a long time, though. Should go visit there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooo, those are lovely and I'm sure Mrs. Claus will agree! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful images at MM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Diann, You are a good blogger and I am always snapping photos everywhere I go. My family tease me so much. Do I care? NO! I love your mosaic blues. I want to know how to do that.

    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Diann :)