Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Favorites


Hi everyone and welcome to this week's "Sunday Favorites". The Hostess of this weekly get together is the lovely Chari at Happy to Design. Chari invites us each week to revisit an old post.

Today I am posting a little simple and thrifty decorating tip.

Posted on 5/12/09:


In the mood to add a little decorator touch here and there with paint? Or perhaps you want to work on a crafty project and need certain shapes. Don't want to spend the money to buy stencils?

Make your own. Use the plastic lids on different throwaway containers and make your own stencils.



Subscribe to The Thrifty Groove by Email

2 comments:

  1. Mornin' Diann...

    So sorry that I'm just now getting by...this past weekend was crazy busy for me and this is the first chance I've had to get to the computer!

    I love this idea!!! I do alot of stenciling when doing craft projects and honestly have never thought to use plastic lids! But they would work great...the plastic being so much heavier than the thin stenciling material! Thank you so much for sharing this tip...I love it!!! So happy to have you join in with Sunday Favorites again this week, my friend!!!

    Warmest wishes,
    Chari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Diann :)